HASEGAWA-Makisu is a revolutionary makisu that makes use of neither the traditional bamboo nor cotton strings but advanced plastic and monofilaments.
They are not only hygienic but also easy to roll as a makisu.
Designed with several benefits below.
- Does not generate splinters or black mold, like conventional bamboo
ones are prone to.
- The monofilaments that deter contamination are used for the binding strings.
- Rice is less likely to stick to the embossed surfaces.
- Easy to dry so that can be used soon after washing.
- As easy to roll as conventional bamboo mats.
- Dishwasher & bleach safe.
No Cling Film needed !
Size: 250 x 240mm ( 10 x 9.5inch )
Weight: 160g ( 0.33lbs)
Heatproof temperature: 100 C (212 F)